Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Workshop: Prompt

Adham walked to the cafe to meet someone. He saw Ana in one of the corner there. He come towards her and have his seat. They both just sitting there without anyone starts talking. Suddenly, Ana break the silence between them, "Look, I need my pills," said Ana softly. "What pills? I don't understand. Are you ill?" Adham asking her back in a cold tone. "Your pills. I need it now! Please," she said again. But Adham still remains the same looking at the surrounding without any respons. He didn't talk much as he did usually and still as cold as an iceberg. He refuse to understand her. "I've told you about it. Don't pretend to not knowing about it. I'm feeling so bad right now," she added. She sigh and take a deep breath before continuing her words, "It's already two days since you being like this. I don't like it. I can't have a happy day without your smile, your jokes and witout hearing your laugh," she said in a very low tone. Seems that she started to crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment