Sunday, December 11, 2011

Free verse poem: ONLY YOU!

Oh, it’s you!

The one and only you

The miracle you brings together

Make me feels different from other

As lightning crushed deep inside

I couldn’t put you a side

You are the pills of my heart

You heal me from sadness

You heal me from bitterness

You heal me from everything

Everything that poisoning me

You are the sugar of my soul

You give me the happiness

You give me the strength

You give me everything

Everything that makes me delight

You color my day with rainbow

So beautiful and full with rejoice

You make me learn to sing

You make me learn to dance

You make me learn to laugh

You make me learn my feelings

How am I without you?

The one and only you

I don’t care about the thunder

I don’t care about the hurricane

I don’t care about the storm

As long as we are together

I’ll be your umbrella when it’s raining

I’ll be your sweater when it’s cold

I’ll be your wind when it’s hot

I’ll be anything for you

Together with you makes me alive

I am dare to drown in the deep sea

I am willing to the feel pain of being beaten

I am able to fall from a mountain

Because I only want to be with you

Doesn’t matter how much obstacle I will go through

Even if I might sacrifice my own soul

Only for being with you

The one and only you

I could change dark to be light

I could turn glass to be diamonds

I could twist bad to be good

Just for my dear you

The one and only you



(C) Nurul Farhana. 2011. All Right Reserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment